What is Academic Analytics?
• Online Faculty Scholarly Productivity Tool
• Provides comparative data for research universities
• Organized according to the National Center for Educational Statistics (NCES) Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP).
• Comparisons are available for program level, department level and university level.
Areas of research activity
–journal article publications
–journal article citations
–professional honors and awards
• Select peers and variables for comparison purposes.
• Peers may be selected manually or by Institution Criteria
Academic Analytics at Illinois
• Illinois currently has access to aggregate data
• AA provides faculty details on a person-by-person basis; however, Illinois’ subscription does not include access to this data.
• Access is granted to individuals in academic leadership positions on our campus
• Raw data and visual representation of the data may be viewed online or downloaded into Excel or PDF.
• Questions regarding permitted uses and approvals for possible external communication may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Illinois Faculty List
• Faculty lists by doctoral program and department are generated each year by DMI and verified by units.
• Lists include tenure-system and emeritus faculty who hold appointments, including zero-percent appointments, as of October 15.
• Faculty listed in two programs would be counted in each program but would be counted only once at the aggregate level.
• Included are academic departments and independent schools outside of colleges.
• Excluded are schools within colleges, centers and institutes.
To request access or ask questions? Contact UsDivision of Management Information (DMI)
Amy Edwards: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elizabeth Stern: email@example.com
Phone: (217) 333-3551